[ 2021/07/06 ] Changes with 6/1 and 6/29 system maintenance
Beginning new cooperation with employment placement business providers, the following functions have been added/changed and bugs have been fixed:
1. Page for job applicants (6/1)
- Employment placement business providers are added as institutions that can be open to the public when registering job applicant information.
- It is no longer necessary to reply to job applicant inquiry emails sent from invalidated recruiting institutions.
2. Page for recruiting institutions (6/1)
- Added a link to the list of inquiry email candidates on the top page.
- Added an employment placement business provider registration page.
- On the job posting information registration page, users can now freely enter an electronic application email address and URL.
- Added a function to save search conditions on the job applicant information search page.
- Added "Select All" and "Deselect All" buttons for the degree and desired occupation options on the job applicant information search page.
- The overview list can now be output as a CSV file from the job applicant information search results page.
- Added function to add inquiry email candidates to the job applicant information details page.
- The candidate list can now be output as a CSV file from the inquiry email candidate list screen.
Bug fixes (6/29)
- Corrected a description error in the input form on the employment placement business provider registration page.
- Fixed a bug where the layout was broken on the employment placement business provider registration confirmation page.