* This website only provides information to support hiring institutions and those searching for jobs. It does not provide intermediary or placement services.
Eligibility and services provided
The following services can be used by anyone as long as they agree to the "Usage notice".
View job postings
Job postings are provided on this website.
(Please see "List of job types" for the types of jobs available.)
* A recruiting institution must be a registered user in order to publish job postings.
This website provides contents such as helpful articles on human resources utilization.
View events and other information
This website provides information on the career path of research-related human resources, such as events and grants.
The following services can be used by those who have agreed to the "Regulations for Registered Users" and have completed user registration.
Registering/Updating job applicant information, Inquiry e-mails
* Information will be uploaded to the JREC-IN Portal site once per day for 30 minutes between 00:00 and 00:30.
* Desired conditions must be set in order to use matching email.
Tools for Application
* researchmap: An online directory of researchers in Japan administered by JST that seeks to achieve mutual communications between researchers.(https://researchmap.jp/)
You can apply for job postings through the JREC-IN Portal. You can check the content and status of your application from the user page.
A web application can be submitted as long as "JREC-IN Portal Web application" is marked as "Accept" in the job posting results after searching for job postings from the User Page. A web application cannot be submitted if this feature is marked as "Not available".
The following services can be used by those who have agreed to the "Regulations for Registered Recruiting Institutions" and have completed user registration.
Registering/Updating Job postings
* After the Service Support Center has reviewed your job postings, it will be published on the JREC-IN Portal site in about three business days, starting the day after your request.
* Information will be checked by secretariat and then uploaded to the JREC-IN Portal site once per day for 30 minutes between 00:00 and 00:30.
* Please see "List of job types" for the types of jobs available.
Application documents can be received from job applicant through the JREC-IN Portal website.
These can be used to manage the selection of applicants.
* The web application setting must be enabled at the time of registering a job posting.
View job applicant information
Job applicant information (anonymous) can be viewed on this website.
Users who registered applicant information can be contacted through the JREC-IN Portal website.